Posted 03/02/17



Choosing a Builder/Remodeler

When choosing a builder/remodeler, Western Illinois Builders Association always recommends you request a Certificate of Insurance AND a list of references.  If the work is being done within the city limits of Galesburg, you may also check to see if the contractor is registered by calling the City Clerk's office at 309-345-3619 or checking their website at


We strongly recommend a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE from anyone who works for you.